Use & Purposes
Pyramat® 75 High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) are equipped to handle the most demanding erosion control applications. Patented Pyramat® 75 three-dimensional construction makes HPTRMs ten times stronger than traditional TRMs.
Pyramat® 75’s outstanding UV resistance makes it the preferred TRM in arid and semi-arid environments or other applications where soil reinforcement is needed but full vegetation is not expected.
Uniquely designed for severe applications that require outstanding strength and superior vegetation growth Meets the definition of HPTRM as defined in the U.S. EPA Storm Water Fact Sheet, “Turf Reinforcement Mats”, and FHWA FP-03 Specifications, Section 713.18 Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here
Landlok® – Upgrade Mungabareena
Increasing flows due to development saw the need to widen the existing drain as heavy flows frequently breached the existing drain banks.View More Case Studies
Do you need Technical and Design Support ?
At Global Synthetics, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network to help clients solve their most complex challenges. Our knowledgeable sales and technical departments support our...Read More
Why Combigrid®is an Ideal Choice for Wind Farms
With the wind energy sector rapidly gaining momentum in Australia and internationally, many more wind farm projects are being built or planned than ever before. Due to the size and nature of the...Read More
Investigation on Failure of Geosynthetic Reinforced Walls
Join our very own Amir Shahkolahi at the upcoming Australian Geomechnics Society Event. The presentation reviews Geosynthetic Research Institute investigation and findings on more than 300...Read More
Bentofix®: Why the original GCL is still the best
Proven Through the Decades Geosynthetic Clay Liners (GCL) such as Bentofix offer an affordable and effective alternative to compacted clays, particularly in the waste containment...Read More