Use & Purposes
Pyramat® 75 High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) are equipped to handle the most demanding erosion control applications. Patented Pyramat® 75 three-dimensional construction makes HPTRMs ten times stronger than traditional TRMs.
Pyramat® 75’s outstanding UV resistance makes it the preferred TRM in arid and semi-arid environments or other applications where soil reinforcement is needed but full vegetation is not expected.
Uniquely designed for severe applications that require outstanding strength and superior vegetation growth Meets the definition of HPTRM as defined in the U.S. EPA Storm Water Fact Sheet, “Turf Reinforcement Mats”, and FHWA FP-03 Specifications, Section 713.18 Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here.
Landlok® – Upgrade Mungabareena
Increasing flows due to development saw the need to widen the existing drain as heavy flows frequently breached the existing drain banks.View More Case Studies
Webinar Q & A Transcript: Modified BRE470 approach for designing geogrid reinforced working platforms
Q: How about shape factors for bearing capacity? Is it considered in the modified method? Is your model and software limited to cohesive subgrades, or could cover granular subgrade too? A: The...Read More
April Webinar: Reinforced Working Platform – Modified BRE470 Approach
Introducing the NEW SOFTWARE & HYBRID MODEL EVENT DETAILS DATE: 28 April, 2021 TIME: 4:00pm SYD|MEL|BNE...Read More
Tailings Management with Geosynthetics
Tailings are by-products, the materials that remain after the process of separating the target mineral from the uneconomic fraction of an ore. They are different from the waste rock or other...Read More
Improving Pavement Resilience with Asphalt Geogrids / Geocomposites
What is the problem? Due to increasing traffic flow and heavy vehicle loading on the road coupled with daily and seasonal temperature variations, the road pavement is impacted by higher stresses...Read More