Use & Purposes
Pyramat® 75 High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) are equipped to handle the most demanding erosion control applications. Patented Pyramat® 75 three-dimensional construction makes HPTRMs ten times stronger than traditional TRMs.
Pyramat® 75’s outstanding UV resistance makes it the preferred TRM in arid and semi-arid environments or other applications where soil reinforcement is needed but full vegetation is not expected.
Uniquely designed for severe applications that require outstanding strength and superior vegetation growth Meets the definition of HPTRM as defined in the U.S. EPA Storm Water Fact Sheet, “Turf Reinforcement Mats”, and FHWA FP-03 Specifications, Section 713.18 Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here
Landlok® – Upgrade Mungabareena
Increasing flows due to development saw the need to widen the existing drain as heavy flows frequently breached the existing drain banks.View More Case Studies
Continual Learning – Why CPD is important to the geosynthetic industry?
Over time, new research allows practitioners to better understand the limits and push the boundaries of geosynthetics to solve real-world engineering problems. As a result, design and test standards...Read More
Landfill GCL Test Standard Update
ASTM Committee D35-04 have just released an updated test method. ASTM D5890-18 - Standard Test Method for Swell Index of Clay Mineral Component of Geosynthetic Clay Liners. The important...Read More
The Importance of Liner Protection and Cushioning
Today, geotextiles are often been utilised in a variety of applications to resolve many different issues, whether it be one of drainage, separation, filtration or reinforcement. Geotextile...Read More
Landfill Seminars August 2018
Global Synthetics in association with our partners Naue Geosynthetics (Germany and Malaysia) and Skaps (USA) are pleased to provide world leading speakers in the latest technology of landfill and...Read More