Use & Purposes
Pyramat® 75 High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) are equipped to handle the most demanding erosion control applications. Patented Pyramat® 75 three-dimensional construction makes HPTRMs ten times stronger than traditional TRMs.
Pyramat® 75’s outstanding UV resistance makes it the preferred TRM in arid and semi-arid environments or other applications where soil reinforcement is needed but full vegetation is not expected.
Uniquely designed for severe applications that require outstanding strength and superior vegetation growth Meets the definition of HPTRM as defined in the U.S. EPA Storm Water Fact Sheet, “Turf Reinforcement Mats”, and FHWA FP-03 Specifications, Section 713.18 Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here
Landlok® – Upgrade Mungabareena
Increasing flows due to development saw the need to widen the existing drain as heavy flows frequently breached the existing drain banks.View More Case Studies
Controlling Erosion on Landfill Sites
Townsville Council in northern Queensland is dedicated to ensuring a sustainable future for its precinct, by placing importance on the protection and enhancement of its unique, natural and built...Read More
How Turf Reinforcement Mats (TRMS) Can Cut Projects Costs in Half
During an upgrade of the Hume Highway the consortium tasked for the design and construction of this project encountered a number of environmentally sensitive areas through which clean water open...Read More
13th ANZ Conference on Geomechanics
1-3 April Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre Global Synthetics is proud to be gold sponsor of this conference. The conference has a diverse range of themes including: Foundations and...Read More
The Magic of Combigrid®/Secugrid® Reinforcement for Piling Platforms
Emerging as one of Brisbane’s most stylish addresses is the $140 Million ‘Gallery House’project, located in Northshore Hamilton. The project was inspired by the natural textures, forms and...Read More