Use & Purposes
Pyramat® 75 High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) are equipped to handle the most demanding erosion control applications. Patented Pyramat® 75 three-dimensional construction makes HPTRMs ten times stronger than traditional TRMs.
Pyramat® 75’s outstanding UV resistance makes it the preferred TRM in arid and semi-arid environments or other applications where soil reinforcement is needed but full vegetation is not expected.
Uniquely designed for severe applications that require outstanding strength and superior vegetation growth Meets the definition of HPTRM as defined in the U.S. EPA Storm Water Fact Sheet, “Turf Reinforcement Mats”, and FHWA FP-03 Specifications, Section 713.18 Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here
Landlok® – Upgrade Mungabareena
Increasing flows due to development saw the need to widen the existing drain as heavy flows frequently breached the existing drain banks.View More Case Studies
Propex Roadshow Follow Up June 2019
In conjunction with our valued partners Propex, we recently conducted a series of technical presentations on Turf Reinforcement Mats (TRMs) and Engineering Earth Armouring Solution for slope...Read More
Bi-planar vs Tri-planar geonets: Benefits in landfill leachate applications
Government data suggests that there are around 500 officially registered landfill sites in Australia. Although this number is declining, the average size of each site is increasing. Approximately 75%...Read More
How does ProTank® offer a low cost solution for storm water runoff?
What is Protank®? ProTank is a unique modular subsurface drainage system designed to collect water at its source. ProTank has the flexibility to infiltrate, attenuate, detain or harvest water for...Read More
Controlling Erosion on Landfill Sites
Townsville Council in northern Queensland is dedicated to ensuring a sustainable future for its precinct, by placing importance on the protection and enhancement of its unique, natural and built...Read More