Use & Purposes
Pyramat® 75 High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) are equipped to handle the most demanding erosion control applications. Patented Pyramat® 75 three-dimensional construction makes HPTRMs ten times stronger than traditional TRMs.
Pyramat® 75’s outstanding UV resistance makes it the preferred TRM in arid and semi-arid environments or other applications where soil reinforcement is needed but full vegetation is not expected.
Uniquely designed for severe applications that require outstanding strength and superior vegetation growth Meets the definition of HPTRM as defined in the U.S. EPA Storm Water Fact Sheet, “Turf Reinforcement Mats”, and FHWA FP-03 Specifications, Section 713.18 Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here.
Landlok® – Upgrade Mungabareena
Increasing flows due to development saw the need to widen the existing drain as heavy flows frequently breached the existing drain banks.View More Case Studies
Webinar Q & A Transcript: Scourlok and Pyrawall Engineered Bank Stabilisation
Q: Is there some information available on the durability of the scourlok baskets, vs say a typical polymer coated gabion basket wire type solution. The reason for asking is that if the baskets do...Read More
The advantages of Bentofix® X
Bentofix® geosynthetic clay liners (GCL) are a shining example of how geosynthetics perform best: by interacting with natural elements to create something stronger. Bentofix® is renowned for its...Read More
Geosynthetics solve the unique needs of wind energy projects
How to select geosynthetics for wind farms? As energy demands continue to rise throughout the world, renewable energy projects such as wind farms are taking off both locally and globally. The...Read More
Reduce the Carbon Footprint of Your Next Project
Global Synthetics is committed to helping you reduce your carbon footprint through well-designed geosynthetics solutions. As cities continue to grow throughout the world, new infrastructure needs to...Read More