Use & Purposes
Pyramat® 75 High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) are equipped to handle the most demanding erosion control applications. Patented Pyramat® 75 three-dimensional construction makes HPTRMs ten times stronger than traditional TRMs.
Pyramat® 75’s outstanding UV resistance makes it the preferred TRM in arid and semi-arid environments or other applications where soil reinforcement is needed but full vegetation is not expected.
Uniquely designed for severe applications that require outstanding strength and superior vegetation growth Meets the definition of HPTRM as defined in the U.S. EPA Storm Water Fact Sheet, “Turf Reinforcement Mats”, and FHWA FP-03 Specifications, Section 713.18 Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here.
Landlok® – Upgrade Mungabareena
Increasing flows due to development saw the need to widen the existing drain as heavy flows frequently breached the existing drain banks.View More Case Studies
Sustainable Geosynthetic solutions for wind farms
The urgency to transition to renewable energy sources has intensified as global energy demands continue to rise. Wind farms are gaining momentum as an effective solution to combat climate change and...Read More
Propex Erosion Control Products: The Most Technologically Advanced Geotextiles Available
Propex is a leading innovator, developer, and supplier of geosynthetics worldwide. Their products are used in a variety of applications, including erosion control, drainage, and...Read More
Revolutionising Geotextile Sand Containers With Innovative Closing Technology
At Global Synthetics, we are excited to share ground-breaking news in the field of geotextile sand containers. Naue, a leading supplier of geo-construction materials, has recently obtained a patent...Read More
Combigrid®: Applications of Geogrid/Geocomposite in pavement construction
Geogrid reinforcement and stabilisation is used in roadways in two major applications: base reinforcement/stabilisation and subgrade stabilisation. In base reinforcement/stabilisation, the geogrid...Read More