Use & Purposes
Steep slopes where both immediate and long-term erosion control is needed. Using our patented X3® fiber technology, a Landlok® turf reinforcement mat traps more seed, soil and water in place than traditional hard armor products, yielding faster and fuller vegetation. X3 also provides reinforced vegetation with twice the erosion protection of other TRMs and erosion control blankets.
Landlok® TRMs are available in 1st or 2nd generation material construction. Our 1st generation TRMs are constructed of a dense web of polypropylene fibers positioned between two biaxially oriented nets. 2nd generation TRMs feature a 3-dimensional woven material construction which allows increased design life over 1st generation netted, fused, glued or stitch-bonded TRMs. All of our TRMs are made of 100% synthetic, ultraviolet (UV)-stabilized components and are completely non-degradable.
First generation TRM. Uniquely designed for moderate-flow channels and steep slopes.
Synthetic construction for long-term ground cover and erosion protection. The industry standard in TRMs. Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here
Pyramat® – Albury
Due to continued development upstream, the potential for flooding was greatly increased by reduced opportunity for natural groundwater recharge by natural channels. The City of Albury were concerned this flood protection bank would fail and erode away during a significant storm event.View More Case Studies
Do you need Technical and Design Support ?
At Global Synthetics, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network to help clients solve their most complex challenges. Our knowledgeable sales and technical departments support our...Read More
Why Combigrid®is an Ideal Choice for Wind Farms
With the wind energy sector rapidly gaining momentum in Australia and internationally, many more wind farm projects are being built or planned than ever before. Due to the size and nature of the...Read More
Investigation on Failure of Geosynthetic Reinforced Walls
Join our very own Amir Shahkolahi at the upcoming Australian Geomechnics Society Event. The presentation reviews Geosynthetic Research Institute investigation and findings on more than 300...Read More
Bentofix®: Why the original GCL is still the best
Proven Through the Decades Geosynthetic Clay Liners (GCL) such as Bentofix offer an affordable and effective alternative to compacted clays, particularly in the waste containment...Read More