Use & Purposes
turfpro™ is a uniquely designed grass paving system to distribute and support vehicle loads, whilst maintaining a visually pleasing turf surface. Vehicular access roads, paths and parking areas can be integrated into the landscape of the project, avoiding the use of concrete or asphalt pavements, which can cause consequent additional discharge issues on the site. turfpro™ can provide for the recharge of groundwater and can limit the amount of discharge that the site might normally produce using conventional pavement treatments.
turfpro™ is ideal for all vehicular traffic access, including parking areas, golf course paths, staging areas for events,
emergency access points for service vehicles, residential courtyards and many other applications of use.
● Easy installation
● High compressive strength
● Lightweight with a very high strength to weight ratio
● Reduces rainfall run-off with a large open surface and high internal void ratio
● Durable with all turfpro™ made from polypropylene that is highly resistant to naturally occurring micro-organisms, acids and alkalis likely to be found in soils
● Environmentally friendly with the product able to be recycled if necessary
For further information please refer to the Technical Document located on the right.
DrainTube approved by FIFA for synthetic soccer fields
DRAINTUBE™ is a horizontal drainage solution that provides all the benefits of a drain as well as the cushioning effect of a geotextile - all in one installation. The system comprises perforated...Read More
Armormax®, the Sustainable Engineering Solution for Slope Stability and Erosion Control
Almost all sliding of soil masses are due to the combination of increased shear stress acting on the soil, along with reduced shear strength of the soil itself. Identifying the sole reason...Read More
Webinar Q & A Transcript – Lessons learnt from geogrid reinforced wall failures
1. Does the geogrid/reinforcement installation increases the safety factor. If yes, by how much will it be increased? Yes geogrid increases Factor of Safety (FOS). Reinforcement length is very...Read More
Applications for Pyramat® 25
An ideal solution to help prevent scour. What is PyramatⓇ 25? Pyramat® 25 is a High-Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRM) that offers a permanent engineered solution against erosion,...Read More