Use & Purposes
Steep slopes where both immediate and long-term erosion control is needed. Using our patented X3® fiber technology, a Landlok® turf reinforcement mat traps more seed, soil and water in place than traditional hard armor products, yielding faster and fuller vegetation. X3 also provides reinforced vegetation with twice the erosion protection of other TRMs and erosion control blankets.
Landlok® TRMs are available in 1st or 2nd generation material construction. Our 1st generation TRMs are constructed of a dense web of polypropylene fibers positioned between two biaxially oriented nets. 2nd generation TRMs feature a 3-dimensional woven material construction which allows increased design life over 1st generation netted, fused, glued or stitch-bonded TRMs. All of our TRMs are made of 100% synthetic, ultraviolet (UV)-stabilized components and are completely non-degradable.
First generation TRM. Uniquely designed for moderate-flow channels and steep slopes.
Synthetic construction for long-term ground cover and erosion protection. The industry standard in TRMs. Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here
Pyramat® – Albury
Due to continued development upstream, the potential for flooding was greatly increased by reduced opportunity for natural groundwater recharge by natural channels. The City of Albury were concerned this flood protection bank would fail and erode away during a significant storm event.View More Case Studies
The Importance of Liner Protection and Cushioning
Today, geotextiles are often been utilised in a variety of applications to resolve many different issues, whether it be one of drainage, separation, filtration or reinforcement. Geotextile...Read More
Landfill Seminars August 2018
Global Synthetics in association with our partners Naue Geosynthetics (Germany and Malaysia) and Skaps (USA) are pleased to provide world leading speakers in the latest technology of landfill and...Read More
How Geosynthetics work in Construction on Soft Soils?
Geosynthetics are mainly used in stabilisation applications to facilitate the construction work. Even if the finished pavement can be supported by the subgrade, it may be difficult or sometimes...Read More
Why GALFAN® is considered the breakthrough coating.
The most commonly used metallic coating for the corrosion protection of steel wire, sheet and structural products is Zinc. Zinc coating offers a good combination of galvanic and barrier...Read More